Download: Google Play (for Android) / iTunes Store (for iOS)
Quickoffice is now free for anyone with a Google Account.
The new version of Quickoffice:
- works on both phone and tablet
- offers improved Google Drive integration (with up to 15GB of free storage)
- features a new app iconScreenshotsThis free app from Google lets you create and edit Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in with your Google Account to save work in Google Drive, which gives you up to 15GB of free storage and lets you access your files from any mobile device or computer.
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
Last edited by Arthur; 19th September 2013 at 09:11 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)