I was at a TeachMeet in London the other week (held at the Mozilla office) and one of the things that came up as MozFest. I asked for a bit more blurb and thought I would share it about.

Come to the Mozilla Festival! 9-11 November 2012
The Mozilla Festival is a yearly celebration of learning and innovation. Gathering passionate people like you to explore the web, learn together, and make things that can change the world. Themes we want to explore this year include: Hackable Games, Making the Web Physical, Webmaking for Mobile, Coding for Teens, Web-Native Cinema, Source Code for Journalism, Skills and Badges, and Hacktivate Learning.

As last year, the festival is held at Ravensbourne College opposite the O2 arena in London. Register at: Mozilla Festival 2012. There may well be some free tickets available if you email doug@mozillafoundation.org saying who you are, where you're from, and why you want to come to MozFest!
For anyone who takes a keen interest in the work the community does then this is a great chance to find out some of the new stuff which is happening, having a look at the road map of where things are going (I just *love* Mozilla Popcorn) and to also get involved. Definitely an event for both the geeks, techies, teachers and dabblers.

If anyone needs more information then definitely email Doug (doug@mozillafoundation.org) and he will help you out (go on ... try and get some free tickets!)