If you need any more videos or screenshots give me a shout and I'll get some for you.
Proxy problem fixed (I had the same error...I just didnt link it properly)...now working on the rest
I am gonna work on the 64bit stuff tomorrow when I am at work, I got full access to win7 64bit there so will be easier for me :D
The "command cannot be found" is a counter to stop the program crashing if it tries to run a program it can't find on your system. (So I'm assuming it's not yet been added to the disk defrag/restore, else they shouldn't crash but would give the messages.
I'm sure it would help neph if you were able to post the locations of your actual files (exes) for the ones that crash, so they can be added into the location checklists.
But again, apologies if unwanted help, just my two cents :P
Beat me to it steve :) thanks for the reply...have some rep! :D
I think I have fixed most of the links...if any dont work on this version, please post up the path to said application and I will fix it!
Any takers to test this version? :D
you can try xp....but dont have that here so I cannot guarantee if it will work at all!
Thanks Nephilium, its a handy little program and have version 1.2.2 installed, our Proxy for the the whole of the Nottinghamshire county is filter.nottscc.gov.uk:80 if you would like to add us to your list. Also just one small point tools like GPResult, Netstat etc run but flash up then go. Any chance you could add a press a key to continue at the end or output to a popup, so that we can see the results.
So may need a pause in there so it stays open until a key is pressed
Also for hostname, ip address info - maybe have a label on the right hand side centred and populate the label or a multi line text field with the relevant info instead of message boxes, maybe just me but I find messageboxes annoying
Other than that great lil util :)
@ Bezwick - version 1.2.2 has the option to add your own custom one so you should be able to do that
Notts county one will be added in the next release...now working with ZeroHour on getting it translated to C#