+ Post New Thread
New Project Ideas Thread, What topics would you like Microsoft to cover in our school based webinars? in EduGeek Projects; Hi All, It's Edu Ant, please bare with me on this forum, as I have stated in previous threads, I ...

Thank Post

What topics would you like Microsoft to cover in our school based webinars?

Hi All,

It's Edu Ant, please bare with me on this forum, as I have stated in previous threads, I want to really engage with schools and make a difference with the engagement and general perception you may have of Microsoft. I am currently planning a series of webinars which I hope will be of benefit to many of you. I have posted an earlier thread regarding top 5 challenges that you here may face in schools. I appreciate this may not be something you would wish to mention on line for viewing of others. However the purpose of this is really to ensure the webinar content is coherent to what is needed in schools.

So I ask for those who have time to post, what would you like to see discussed. Once I have enough feedback from you all, I will endeavour to arrange a webinar discussing those topics. It may be a series of webinars throughout the year, I feel this will be something worthwhile, I will also endeavour to make you aware of any events that we are running that may cover some of the topics raised by you all.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

you can contact me directly at v-anneke@microsoft.com or follow me on twitter @Anthonynneke alternatively you can connect with me on Linked In or call my office number 01189 094265

I guess I am saying please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards
    Anthony aka eduAnt

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 761 Posts
    I'd just like to say that I'm very glad Microsoft are keen to get more involved with EduGeek again - I know there are a few bods on here already (particularly the Office 365 chaps) but it's certainly much quieter these days than it was a couple of years ago.

Will post some feedback on the Top 5 thread later today. First couple of weeks of term are always pretty busy but will try to fit it in!

Thank Post
    Thanks AngeryTechnician - As a fellow member of the MSFT Education team ( all be it 13 months in now ), my focus is FE / HE. For the last 13 months i've been working to bring more of a trusted network in EDU for MSFT. All feedback and ideas are very much welcome. Supabadge

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread