That's fair enough then. I'm not privvy to the promises made by RM. But even if I was - a few days to upgrade a whole network to CC4 seems a bit on the unlikely side.
We decided last year to upgrade to CC4.
But because it was new, we decided it was best not to simply upgrade our existing servers with the new software as there isn't really much going back. Instead we planned to buy new servers, install CC4 from scratch (using RM remote install - a lot less than £1,000 commissioning fee), test, configure, and then migrate once we were happy it was ready.
@Michael: Yes, you have a point.