Ranger Primary Problem
I have a problem with Rnager Primary.
I have installed it in an ICT suite with 30 client machines and 1 teacher station.
Around 24 of the client machines can be "seen" by the teacher station but the remaining 6 can not. I have reinstalled on the teacher station with version 9.01 (I think). But the same thing happens.
Interestingly enough, I installed the tutor software on a seperate machine and it could see the remaining 6 client machines that the teacher station can not "see". So I am almost happt to say it has nothing to do with client machines but it is the teacher station not "seeing" the remaining 6.