Message Board Software
Looking for a software piece to do the following.
1) Service on client PCs reads from a central server.
2) On central server we can set a message/task (i.e. please read the computer use policy)
3) The message is sent to all users, even if they are not logged in (shows up the next time they do).
4) Some way of them say "I have read this message"
5) Message is persistent, won't close unless we remove it or they click the I have read button (if we could set that on a message basis would be better).
6) Specify specific groups or even users to send to (great for those few who cause issues).
Anyone have any ideas? We don't have the biggest budget for IT and would really like something along these lines.
This may be the sort of thing your after.
EduGeek AUP Informant
That is 95% of what we were looking for. Thank you, I had no clue it existed!