+ Post New Thread
Network and Classroom Management Thread, SchoolSuite in Technical; Has anyone heard of, or use SchoolSuite ( www.schoolsuite.co.uk )? Looking at the online videos, it looks very impressive, but ...

Thank Post

SchoolSuite

Has anyone heard of, or use SchoolSuite (www.schoolsuite.co.uk)?

Looking at the online videos, it looks very impressive, but doesn't offer trial downloads or state licence prices.

Cheers

Thank Post

Re: SchoolSuite

I was considering this a while back but for the same reasons as you I decided against it and went for ranger. It looks amazing, everything you could want all built in, but i think it is too good to be true. If it was a good as they say it is then they would be throwing at you but instead there is no pricing etc. Perhaps you have to buy through a reseller like ranger. The website and everything seems very amateur though in my opinion.

Thank Post

Re: SchoolSuite

Quote Originally Posted by torvalds
    Has anyone heard of, or use SchoolSuite (www.schoolsuite.co.uk)?

Looking at the online videos, it looks very impressive, but doesn't offer trial downloads or state licence prices.

Cheers
    Just so you are aware SchoolSuite uses NetSupport School for their class room control. However, contrary to what they have put on their web site they have no special relationship with us nor do they further develop or have any say in development of NSS.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information