+ Post New Thread
Network and Classroom Management Thread, Teachers require to upload downloads files from home.... Forefront Security? in Technical; I have a Teacher who wants to know if we can set this up.... at ther junior School. His daughter ...

Thank Post

Teachers require to upload downloads files from home.... Forefront Security?

I have a Teacher who wants to know if we can set this up.... at ther junior School.

His daughter at ther high School can go to the websitre and select the link which then presents her with a Microsoft Forefront Security Logon prompt.

I have looked at Forefront as a product but it is not simple and would have a cost involved just for 4 or so Teachers...

Does anyone know an easy way this can be acheived, or if I have to use Forefront how would I best go about it?

Thanks in advance,

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisAlden View Post
    I have a Teacher who wants to know if we can set this up.... at ther junior School.

His daughter at ther high School can go to the websitre and select the link which then presents her with a Microsoft Forefront Security Logon prompt.

I have looked at Forefront as a product but it is not simple and would have a cost involved just for 4 or so Teachers...

Does anyone know an easy way this can be acheived, or if I have to use Forefront how would I best go about it?

Thanks in advance,
    Forefront is a name for a bunch of MS stuff.

The reverese proxy product is Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010. Its about 2k a licence + 7 a user or an external connect licence for 4k. Its easy to setup can handle multiple domains and internal websites but probably overkill for your size requirements.

Thank Post
    We use Barracuda SSLVPN for remote access, it works great. (Barracuda SSL VPN - Secure Remote Access From Any Web Browser) The file share part of this was originally, SSL Explorer (SSL-Explorer | Download SSL-Explorer software for free at SourceForge.net) available as a freeware, before being purchased by Barracuda, I know it hasn't been updated since, but it could be a free alternative to look in to.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread