+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Network and Classroom Management Thread, NS Optinum in Technical; I'm sure they re-sell quality goods and source quality engineers... but if i receive one more e-mail from them / ...
    Thank Post
    I'm sure they re-sell quality goods and source quality engineers... but if i receive one more e-mail from them / one more phone call I might have to enforce a PSL.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,784 Times in 1,107 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexi View Post
    Jamman, that almost proves the point though. The only people to defend them are people that have, or still do, work for them!

They have been very pushy with the school almost blackmailing them into a sale. Apparently declaring your interest in writing or via email is a legal binding contract according to their terms and conditions. It wouldn't stand up in court but has put the fear of god in to the school who now feel forced into the whole process.

The kit they are flogging is not even second rate, it's third. The prices might be cheap but how much does hardware 3/4 years out of date cost to box and ship out? What good is having intel boards if the computer is as quick as quadriplegic sloth and looks like one too?

They have also sold a network which will cost the school more money in support costs and offer no benefit compared to what they have got. It's irresponsible sales to make a quick buck without considering the needs of the school. It's a massive step back for the school for a huge cost and small primarys (and the pupils) will be paying the price for that for a long time to come!

>insert pages and pages of rant here<
    Very interested in the above ... you have a PM and I am interested in helping sort this out.

3. Thanks to GrumbleDook from:

Dexi (20th January 2010)

Thank Post
    Thanks for that Grumble, much appreciated!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information