I've attached a screen shot of what our RMMC looks like. All the machines were just rebuilt and appeared in here as they should until a couple of days ago.
For no apparent reason it now looks like this. The ones that have the Windows XP and MS SP2 still dont work with LST thought, and even when they are turned on they still appear grey like they are now.
The blanked out ones appear like that when LST is fooked but I can't see why. I've tried re-allocating the LST packages to no avail.
This is happening with all rooms, not just the one shown.
Most LST issues are with the RMC3IENGINE, try giving it a restart (below) or a restart of your LST server should solve it.
Note: RM Auditor on Community Connect 3 and Community Connect 4, Local Support Tools and some parts of the RM Management Console on Community Connect 3 will be unavailable while the RMC3IEngine is stopped.
To restart the RMC3IEngine service
1. Log on to the server as system administrator.
2. From the Start menu, choose Run.
3. In the Run box type regedit and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
4. Navigate to the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Research Machines.
5. Select this key, right-click and choose New, DWORD Value.
6. Enter the new value name [stop engine] (square brackets are required) and press Enter.
7. Double-click on the newly created [stop engine] key, enter a value data of 1.
8. Verify that the Hexadecimal option is selected and click OK.
9. Close the Registry Editor.
10. From the Start menu, choose Run.
11. In the Run box type services.msc and click OK to open the Services console.
12. In the list of services, find the service called RMC3IEngine. Right-click the service and choose Stop. Allow the service to stop.
13. Right-click the service again and choose Start.
You may receive an error indicating that the service did not respond to the stop request or did not stop in a timely fashion.
If you receive any errors while stopping the service
1. Wait for five minutes.
2. Refresh the services window.
3. If the RMC3IEngine has not stopped or the status is shown as Stopping then this indicates that the service has hung.
4. Schedule a restart of the server at a convenient time.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)