LogMeIn are doing a webcast and we've been asked (nicely) to give you all a heads up:
The Virtual Help Desk: How London School of Economics Delivers Real-Time IT Services to Remote Users Anywhere
Distributed users on and off campus. Demand for 24/7 IT support. Time-poor staff and students. As university helpdesks strive to meet the growing support expectations of students, faculty and staff, London School of Economics points the way: students and staff can now receive real-time assistance from IT services without the need to physically visit the IT helpdesk.
The result? Highly responsive, “location-free” user support services that meet the IT needs of a diverse user community, at low cost and without additional staff.
Listen in as Amber Miro, Assistant Director of IT Services at London School of Economics, showcases how her support team implemented virtual user support services resulting in 95% staff satisfaction. In this interactive webcast, you too can discover how to:
· Deliver real-time remote computer support to users across campus, at home, on the road or overseas
· Fulfill strategic initiatives that add value to support services for staff, faculty and students
· Define clear requirements and evaluate solutions for your remote support initiative
· Brand your remote support service and drive user awareness of your team’s innovation
· Build trust for remote support – offer a service rather than a technology
Through tips and insight from one of your peers, you’ll discover how you can deliver cost-effective, anytime remote IT support services.
The registration URL is: ON24: A World of Webcasting Solutions. One Webcasting Provider
The local time will be 5PM UK (9am California)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)