I've got a problem with a smartcache 2 we've been given by SWGFL. When I look through the logs it reports truncated station names. It can go from having only the last caracture of the station name missing to only reporting the first letter.
I've tested it with a clean machine and manualy installing the client and it even misbehaves when logged in as administrator.
RM's suport felt it was a problem with incorrect information in the registry, but despite me asking exactly what information the registry should hold they won't tell me.
I was given the following instructions to test the client, but they bomb at step 6.
I'm about to recreate the RM laptop game using our smart cache. If I do I'll post it on you tube.1) On a problem workstation open a Command Prompt.
2) Enter telnet <ipofworkstation> 113
3) Open a second command prompt and type netstat
4) You will see an ESTABLISHED connection to the local IP on a port above 1024
5) In a third command prompt, telnet <ipofworkstation> 113
6) Enter '22,<port number listed above>'
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)