+ Post New Thread
Network and Classroom Management Thread, Burconix in Technical; Looking for feedback on this management software. We have a small team and I'm looking for a set of integrated ...

Thank Post

Burconix

Looking for feedback on this management software.

We have a small team and I'm looking for a set of integrated tools to do the grunt work.

Considering burconix, cse, rm cc4, sccm.

I know with enough time and a bit of trial and error we could probably write some GPOs ourselves but I think there's value in opting for a tried and tested solution to get us up and running quickly and with fewer hiccups.

Constructive advice welcomed.

Thanks

Thank Post
    Over the years have used RM, CSE and Burconix not used SCCM.

Moved from CSE to Burconix. To be honest found RM a bit heavy as regards resources and a bit restrictive and unreliable although some tools were good but had too many issues but was a few years back and these may have improved. Found CSE really good for a few years but again became a bit unreliable for a couple of years I was with them and support although good for a few years not as good did to be honest seemed to have issues after a few years.

I have also run vanilla Network, but have been using Burconix for a few years now in two schools and tools are excellent save me a massive amount of time and make things much easier and just make things simpler, save massive amount of time and more reliable, support is excellent and second to none.

As you say advantages for opting for a tried and tested solution that is used in quite a few schools.

Have a look at all three possibly as these can change or improve over time but personally think Burconix tools and support is second to none and wouldn't go back or change unless I had issues but have been using these for about seven years now and have been excellent.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread