+ Post New Thread
Network and Classroom Management Thread, CC3 package description changes in Technical; I've recently rebuilt some CC3 XP3 workstations and added them using SmartClient. I've since noticed that a bunch of the ...

Thank Post

CC3 package description changes

I've recently rebuilt some CC3 XP3 workstations and added them using SmartClient. I've since noticed that a bunch of the Main Site packages did not roll out and, on closer inspection, those packages are not actually listed anywhere as allocated. I know they have been because I remember doing it and they're installed everywhere else.
    I've also realised that the package description for these packages (a lot of 2Simple but also some others) is the version number of the package and not the package description (which should be the folder name in the Applications folder).
    Anyone seen anything like this before and know of a fix? I've actually allocated the packages as listed in RMMC (ie by their version number) and they seem to be rolling out to the affected workstations but I'm interested as to why this might have happened.
    Regards,
    Paul Vernon

Thank Post
    Allocating all the "version number packages" might have been a mistake. I allocated to the rebuilt stations but only rebooted one of them; it's taking an age so I've deallocated from the other rebuilt stations. It struck me it might be all of my packages have been additionally re-listed as their version; those which have been installed OK and those which haven't. There are 47 of them in all.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread