+ Post New Thread
Network and Classroom Management Thread, Student users seeing unsigned program sets on TS/Citrix in Technical; We are currently experiencing an issue here where student users are receiving program sets that they are not assigned to ...
    gmj

Thank Post

Student users seeing unsigned program sets on TS/Citrix

We are currently experiencing an issue here where student users are receiving program sets that they are not assigned to when logged onto terminal servers/citrix servers. For example, a program set called 'English staff' with the group CHH Teaching Staff only assigned to it is becoming visible to a student user when they access the network via terminal sever or Citrix. When they logon to a normal work station in school, the program set is correctly unavailable to them. We are a RM CC4 network here and I'm a bit stumped with this now. Any ideas or has anyone else experienced this?

Thank Post
    Hi,

You may have checked this but off the top of my head have you checked the security level of you CC4 TS to make sure it's not set to no security?

Try running RSOP on your TS to ensure GPOs are being applied correctly?

Also a long shot, compare dalocal on your TS server to daserver on your FRDC to see if they match...if not program sets aren't updating properly. Probably shouldn't matter as this just deals with delivery but I have seen stranger things!

I've just logged into CC4 anywhere as a test student user and can't replicate the issue. i did have an issue where program sets were not being delivered to CC4 Anywhere TS until the server restarted, do you have your server scheduled to restart daily in the early hours?

Cheers,

gmj

Thank Post
    Hi chris-t (sorry for late reply!).

The issue is sorted now on 3 of our 4 CC4 Anywhere servers, just one that is still not playing ball. Have got RM working on it now. Thanks for your help though .

Just pulling my hair out with another issue now though...folders not showing in the web interface.

Its all good fun......

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread