New Phone? IPhone4 - HTC Desire? Other?
I've been a big fan of Nokia phones since around 2000 but my trusty N95 recently died and i'm limping along with a 5230 at the mo. So it's time for another one. There are some things that I love about My Nokia's but can't seem to see if these top two are available for the HTC Desire and IPhone4.
I like the idea of the IPhone, but it just seems to be buy the phone and then spend a few hundred to get the bits, covers, wiping software.
- Free Voice Guided Sat Nav. (Not having to pay 50quid or more a year to keep it upto date) With downloaded Maps so when i'm on holiday abroad I can get from A to B without spending a fortune on data charges, or if i'm off in the wilds and can't get a data signal.
- Downloading Podcasts on the Go. (I don't want to have to connect it to Computer to do it)
- Syncing to Exchange Server, mail and calendar, not interested in contacts. (I think both can do it without messing about)
- Good Camera with a Flash. (5MP or better) Both have them.
- Browsing the Web. (Both are good)
- Sports Tracker with uploads to Map My Run. (Both have apps)
- I would like to be able to wipe the phone remotely if I lost it. (Not currently possible with Nokia I have). Mobile Me for IPhone is there something like this for the desire?
Is there anything else that does the above, i've decided to move away from Nokia as mate had an N97 and gave it up because it was so buggy and crashed so often.
Any help would be appreciated. Can both either do all of the above?