Asterisk online phonebook script
I have now put the initial finishing touches on a small script which operates as a phonebook for use with the asterisk system. It requires freepbx to work.
At the moment, it has the following functionality:
- Extension and PIN based security for personal phone books
- Global phonebook.
- Personal phonebooks, based on extension number.
- Integration with the GXP-2000 electronic phonebook (untested as yet, but testing should be forthcoming shortly).
- Integration with the AsteriskC2D click to dial system
- Integration with SIMS.net pupil data (via report exports)
What it doesn't have:
- Any way to edit the global phonebook
But then, all of these will be coming soon, amongst other features, such as outlook integration (I hope).
Comments, suggestions, bugs, improvements etc... are all welcome.
Also, this is the first of a variety of Asterisk related things I will be producing/releasing, and will eventually have it's own website.
Finally, I got some of the basic information about the GXP-2000 from voip-info.org - voip-info.org