we have just bought some dsi's for use in class and I am trying to set up a chaging system in a camera case got the 4 port usb chargers sorted but I'm trying to find the right cables to connect them I can find thousands on ebay but our finance department don't like us using ebay does any one know what the connector is called, its not the same as the ds lite or does any one know where I can buy these from ?