I have not had much success in setting up a iPhone 2 with Exchange, has anyone managed this yet? How do you get the calendar function working? What configuration details did you use?
for a start dont put the full path to your exchange server.
Server on my phone is exchange.*******.co.uk (no http or /OWA or /exchange etc)
Username is Domain\username
and set it to not sync contacts. hopefully this might get changed in the future, but it will wipe your phones contacts and expect you to use exchange for that.
When I tried I didn't put the path to OWA in. Just the FQDN for the server. Also used the same syntax as you for the username and told it not to sync contacts (already read about the wiping thing).
Still no joy....I'ma try again now I'm not doing it in a hurry.
Tried again and tried two different URLs for our exchange box. Also tried turning SSL on and off...nothing works
BTW We're using Exchange 2007.
Last edited by Joedetic; 31st July 2008 at 01:16 PM.
I had the same problems as well but i got it working by enabling SSL overloading. THat depends if you have SSL on your webaccess. I used OWAadmin to enable that.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)