Hi I'm all of a sudden unable to build any iOS device as it pops up with "download activation record failed" followed by "bad URL" the full error is

Code:
01/07/2014 14:37:23.303 Apple Configurator[476]: ERROR - 4426440ms Presenting Error: Error Domain=com.apple.configurator.operation.error Code=-1 "Download Activation Record failed" UserInfo=0x60000167c180 {NSLocalizedDescription=Download Activation Record failed, NSUnderlyingError=0x608000a47fb0 "bad URL"} (/SourceCache/AppleConfigurationUtility/AppleConfigurationUtility-424/Application/Controllers/ACUApplicationDelegate.m:256)
When I take the Macbook and said ipads off site all works fine, able to download activation record and builds/images as expected, Soon as you get back in school it fails.

The only thing that has changed recently is the county web filter (I'm in Lancashire, school has OCL/BT Lancs as their ISP), I can access the app store after allowing *.apple.com, I suppose the question I've got to is does anyone know what the URL's need to be allowed in order to build an iOS device?

Thanks