+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Netbooks, PDA and Phones Thread, Big thanks to Millgate in Technical; @ Millgate have sorted us out a cracking new deal on our mobiles! Thanks Millgate Phones.jpg...
  1. #1
    kearton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, via NZ ;)
    Posts
    878
    Thank Post
    169
    Thanked 106 Times in 88 Posts
    Rep Power
    45

    Big thanks to Millgate

    @Millgate have sorted us out a cracking new deal on our mobiles! Thanks
    Millgate Phones.jpg

  2. 2 Thanks to kearton:

    Millgate (9th April 2014), stevenlong1985 (9th April 2014)

  3. #2

    Millgate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,484
    Thank Post
    460
    Thanked 374 Times in 250 Posts
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by kearton View Post
    @Millgate have sorted us out a cracking new deal on our mobiles! Thanks
    Millgate Phones.jpg
    You're very welcome buddy

    Luke

  4. #3

    abillybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    2,703
    Thank Post
    298
    Thanked 328 Times in 243 Posts
    Rep Power
    209
    I better get a pizza when payment has gone through or all hell will break loose and a certain brown substance will hit the fan!

  5. #4

    Millgate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,484
    Thank Post
    460
    Thanked 374 Times in 250 Posts
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by abillybob View Post
    I better get a pizza when payment has gone through or all hell will break loose and a certain brown substance will hit the fan!
    HA! You have to sign up with us for your mobiles, landline or broadband for one of these beauties!

  6. #5

    abillybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    2,703
    Thank Post
    298
    Thanked 328 Times in 243 Posts
    Rep Power
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Millgate View Post
    HA! You have to sign up with us for your mobiles, landline or broadband for one of these beauties!
    OOooooo well well well.... I maybe able to recommend you guys to a certain nursery looking for Landline and Broadband..... Will that get me a chocci Pizza

  7. #6

    Millgate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,484
    Thank Post
    460
    Thanked 374 Times in 250 Posts
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by abillybob View Post
    OOooooo well well well.... I maybe able to recommend you guys to a certain nursery looking for Landline and Broadband..... Will that get me a chocci Pizza
    It certainly will buddy. As soon as they sign on the dotted line, I'll make sure one goes your way

    Email me the details & I'll get right on that

    Luke

  8. #7

    abillybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    2,703
    Thank Post
    298
    Thanked 328 Times in 243 Posts
    Rep Power
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Millgate View Post
    It certainly will buddy. As soon as they sign on the dotted line, I'll make sure one goes your way

    Email me the details & I'll get right on that

    Luke
    OOOOO goody well give me a second I need to talk to them first!!! I'll let you know if anything comes of it they are a nursery in the same building and the head told me today the governors want to charge them as they are using our broadband and my services even though they are a separate company which I think then they will look for their own broadband and telephone line! So hopefully very soon a chocolate pizza will be coming my way So excited right now!

  9. Thanks to abillybob from:

    Millgate (9th April 2014)

  10. #8
    Trapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1,210
    Thank Post
    74
    Thanked 147 Times in 119 Posts
    Rep Power
    93
    @luke - How much for 5xiPhone S's 32GB?

    I'd prefer to buy outright and keep our EE contracts as SIM only as they only cost £5pcm for 1000 mins/1000 texts/3GB data

  11. #9

    Millgate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,484
    Thank Post
    460
    Thanked 374 Times in 250 Posts
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    @luke - How much for 5xiPhone S's 32GB?

    I'd prefer to buy outright and keep our EE contracts as SIM only as they only cost £5pcm for 1000 mins/1000 texts/3GB data
    That's a good deal! I'll drop you a PM with the prices on matey

    Luke

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Big thanks to OLCHS Preston :)
    By SimpleSi in forum CLEO
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th October 2012, 09:46 PM
  2. Big Thanks to CSNM-Carl
    By penfold in forum Recommended Suppliers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th May 2011, 04:21 PM
  3. Big Thanks to Mark Power @ Net-Ctrl
    By ezzauk in forum Recommended Suppliers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16th June 2010, 04:32 PM
  4. Big Thanks to AMC Computer Supplies
    By dwhyte85 in forum Recommended Suppliers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th April 2009, 08:39 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •