+ Post New Thread
Netbooks, PDA and Phones Thread, Fizzbook NL2 touchpad doesn't work when booted into Windows 7 in Technical; Hi all, I have about 30 of the black Fizzbooks, all running a standard Windows 7 image nicely. However, one ...

Thank Post

Fizzbook NL2 touchpad doesn't work when booted into Windows 7

Hi all,

I have about 30 of the black Fizzbooks, all running a standard Windows 7 image nicely. However, one of these has a touch pad that is not working at all, along with its left/right click buttons which also dont work.

It felt to me like a something you could maybe turn on and off with some function key combination but I cannot find it. There is no option in the Setup/BIOS to disable it. I have now got to the point of re-imaging it to try to get it working.

Upon beginning the reimaging process the touchpad and buttons worked perfectly allowing me to select the image and delete the existing partitions etc. but as soon as the image is loaded and I can enter the computer name etc. again, they are somehow disabled!!

So, I know its not hardware as they work, they also work before W7 has booted up (during reimaging). The touch screen also works fine. The image that is on it is the same as I originally set it up with which worked until it went out into the wild and is working on all the other machines.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Thanks,

Ian

Thank Post
    Did you find a solution to the issue - I've got an FB that's suddenly lost the touch pad and re-image hasn't solved it

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread