CAPITA SIMS SLA times
Does anyone know what the SLA timescales are for SIMS Suppor for their various categories?
1. Entire system unavailable
2. Critical Business Impact
3. Significant Business Impact
4. System Usage
I have logged a Critical Business Impact call this morning and heard nothing back so far. Just want to know how long before I should expect an answer.
Seems we have different options, we're an independent on the Chelmsford SLA. When I select the SLA severity it tells me the expected first response time below.
1. Complete breakdown in service - max 60 mins
2. Entire module or key business process unavailible - time critical- max 120mins
3. Entire module or key business process unavailible - but not time critical - max 240mins
4. Feature not availible - no workaround apparent - max 480mins
We are classed an independent too. I would guess my number 2 relates directly with yours. Its been just over 3 hours and no response.
The SIMS Customer Support Charter is readily available via the Sticky Links section of the SupportNet Homepage!