UAC is also already off so isn't an issue.
1. Log in to the workstation as an Administrator.
2. Select Start | Run and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor.
3. Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE tree.
4. Expand the SOFTWARE branch.
5. Right-click on Borland and select Permissions from the drop-down list.
6. Highlight Users.
7. Select Full Control and click the OK button.
8. Exit the Registry Editor window.
The following steps explain how to change the path of the PDOXUSRS.NET file:
1. Create a new folder in C:, e.g. C:\BDEShare, and copy the Pdoxusrs.net file into it.
2. Open the Windows Control Panel from the Start menu.
3. Double-click on BDE Administrator to open the BDE Administrator dialog.
4. Select the Configuration tab.
5. Expand the Configuration tree, then the Drivers tree, then the Native tree.
6. Highlight PARADOX and edit the NET DIR setting. Enter the path of the newly created
folder, e.g. C:\BDEShare.
7. Close the BDE Administrator window.
8. Ensure that all FMS users have Full Control permissions to the C:\BDEShare folder.