SIMS : Batch Schedules : Auto Running Reports
Hi All I have tried to resolve this but failed and noone on the Capita forumn has a solution either, so I thought EDU GEEK might be a more appropriate forum to seek assistance, so here goes:
I've built a nice little behaviour reort in the 'SIMS Report Designer'.
Our SLT team want it run at 3.30 pm every day.
I've managed the following with Batch Schedules (point 1 done by server geek team):
1) Set a windows schedule task to run the SIMS AutoReports.exe software on a daily basis at a given time
2) Gone into Focus -->Alerts --> Schedule Reports , to create some daily report requests - to be run by (1) above.
3) The daily reports from (2) to send output to me
Now here's the QUESTIONS for you: -
- After some jiggery pokery we managed to get windows scheduled task to run.
- Windows runs the schedued jobs and says it finished OK.
- NO output appears in my scheduled reports home page widget / panel. WHY IS THIS ? -
- I cannot find where the excel spreadsheets from the scheduled reports have gone to. WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?
Any tips or advice will be greatly received.
BTW : The SIMS documentation that describes the setting up process for this is out of date and does not match what you actually have to do.