Solus3 COM error
Solus3 has been working fine since August and we have deployed over 150 clients. However last week it stopped working with this error
Our County Support have failed to come up with a fix so I thought I would put out to the masses so to speak.
COM error: Server execution failed (Exception from HRESULT:0x800800c
I can do a manual install from the Solus folder, no passwords have changed
Have any of the SOLUS3 services stopped?
Thanks for the quick reply
Unfortunately no they seem to be fine I'll try a restart just never know
No that did't work.
Watching the deployment process it copies the agent files, starts installing the agent and then that is where it fails.
I have got deployments working again, I have gone through all the settings checking everything, and everything seemed fine. Checked all services again as stated before and still I couldn't find anything wrong. So I have just rebooted the server and would you believe it everything is is up and running. So I suppose it had to be a service but I had restarted all associated services so I can't be sure.
But its working that's the main thing
Lol. If in doubt, reboot.
Glad to hear its working.