cannot deploy solus 3 agent
Im trying to deploy the SOLUS3 agent to a number of workstations and im having a few problems. I have installed it on 90% of the machines but there are some that arent working.
There are 2 error messages appearing in SOLUS3 on different machines. (all XP SP3)
1. Error occurred obtaining data from the remote computer
2. Agent installation timed out (not sure of the exact message, im not sat in from of the server atm)
So ive done some searching and performed a number of things to try and fix it but it still will not deploy
- ive made sure that the firewall is disabled on the client and the server.
- ive checked the WMI service is running
- checked the properties of the WMI control and ensured that the administrators group has all permissions ticked.
- checked the event logs of both client and server but there are no entries.
- updated the client fully
- cleared the dns cache on the server and client.
- restarted the client and server
Im running out of ideas now and need to get this fixed asap.
Are there any logs recorded anywhere? how can I access them? can I install the agent manually to see if I get any errors?
Can someone help me please!!