+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, sims going.... going.... gone..... in Technical; hello everyone, Ive got a problem with sims and was wondering if anyone could help. there seems to be a ...

Thank Post

sims going.... going.... gone.....

hello everyone,

Ive got a problem with sims and was wondering if anyone could help. there seems to be a memory leak on a few client machines. Pulsar uses more and more memory and eventually SIMS crashes. The Pulsar.exe process has to be ended and then sims runs fine, untill pulsar begins to leak again. reinstalling sims doesnt seem to solve the issue.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks,

Ryan.

Thank Post

Re: sims going.... going.... gone.....

Does it gradually increase in size even if you login to sims and then let it idle? Perhaps some sort of network based issue causing pulsar to fret.

Thank Post

Re: sims going.... going.... gone.....

I hear tale from the capita forums that there is a problem with the june upgrade that causes sims to run slow in some instances, I am not entirely sure of the symptoms as we haven't had this problem yet, however if you get in touch with the capita service desk you can request a patch to be authorized which is supposed to fix the problem.

Again i'm not sure of the symptoms of the problem that capita are address so this may or may not relate to your current situation.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information