+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
MIS Systems Thread, SIMS Behaviour Management Somewhat Flaky in Technical; Originally Posted by Sivadam There are currently only a handful of us registered for the Minsthorpe meeting. I am always ...
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivadam View Post
    There are currently only a handful of us registered for the Minsthorpe meeting.

I am always amazed that SIMS users complain on here and on other forums about various parts of SIMS and yet, when they get the chance to contribute at a Consultancy meeting, they are conspicious by their absence!

If you really want to have your say and contribute to the discussions then apply for the meetings! Discuss the proposed changes! Make your views known directly to the Product Managers! It DOES work!
    It does not work, we had a product manager in, said we wanted a certain feature on the SLG, they said other schools had asked for it at one of these meetings where a few people sit round a table. So when asked when it will be implemented, answer was it will not, they refused to add a simple print button!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
    It does not work, we had a product manager in, said we wanted a certain feature on the SLG, they said other schools had asked for it at one of these meetings where a few people sit round a table. So when asked when it will be implemented, answer was it will not, they refused to add a simple print button!
    Knowing Paul Metcalfe as well as I do, I would have expected him to have given a detailed reason for not delivering functionality that has been requested!
    And those reasons can be many and varied!
    Did you see the lists of CR's for SLG that we discussed at the last SLG Consultation Meeting last Summer? The list was endless!!!!!

It DOES work! I have been there many times!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivadam View Post
    Knowing Paul Metcalfe as well as I do, I would have expected him to have given a detailed reason for not delivering functionality that has been requested!
    And those reasons can be many and varied!
    Did you see the lists of CR's for SLG that we discussed at the last SLG Consultation Meeting last Summer? The list was endless!!!!!

It DOES work! I have been there many times!
    No pay very little attention to SLG now as we only use it for Teachers mark sheets/reports, rest we use a different product for.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234