I've logged this with the Service desk. I know that there aren't many folk here use the Profiles module, but I thought I'd throw this one out while waiting for the service desk to get back to me.

We are having an issue with staff inputting comments within the Profiles module.

It appears that if they use Grid Entry to input all the comments for a student, then click next, before clicking Save, once they click Save on the "Do you wish to save your changes" dialog, the comment codes are stripped out of the boxes that they have been input into (except for the final set) - the comments remain in the free text box.

In itself, this is not a problem, but the comments are also copying themselves from the first free text box into the botom free text box, so the comments are appearing twice as follows:

Introduction
TEXT A

Commitment
TEXT B

Achievements
TEXT C

Improvement Strategies
Introduction
TEXT A
Commitment
TEXT B
Achievements
TEXT C

TEXT D

Frankly, it's awfully time consuming fixing this. It only seems to affect our ICT faculty - I don't know if they're the only ones who are clicking next before saving - in a school the size of ours I find that difficult to believe.

Have you ever seen this sort of thing before?