+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
MIS Systems Thread, is spring 2011 on <capita download site> in Technical; is spring 2011 (SIMS) on &lt;capita download site&gt; does anyone know the file name? solus bombed out earlier, and i ...
  1. #1
    oxide54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    798
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts
    Rep Power
    22

    is spring 2011 on <capita download site>

    is spring 2011 (SIMS) on <capita download site>

    does anyone know the file name?

    solus bombed out earlier, and i would rather get Spring 2011 done sooner rather than later. LA support is minimal or off over easter.
    Last edited by vikpaw; 5th April 2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: security

  2. #2
    Sivadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dronfield - Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,449
    Thank Post
    136
    Thanked 208 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide54 View Post
    is spring 2011 (SIMS) on <capita download site>
    does anyone know the file name?
    solus bombed out earlier, and i would rather get Spring 2011 done sooner rather than later. LA support is minimal or off over easter.
    Yep! It is:-

    <capita download site>

    The Password is on the Release Note - Resource No. 17732. It obviously cannot be posted here!
    Last edited by vikpaw; 5th April 2012 at 12:36 PM. Reason: security

  3. Thanks to Sivadam from:

    oxide54 (18th April 2011)

  4. #3
    oxide54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    798
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts
    Rep Power
    22
    thanks mate you just saved me some precious easter holiday time!

  5. #4

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,848
    Thank Post
    671
    Thanked 1,383 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Rep Power
    350
    I did mine from iso last week. Worked like a charm. FMS too.

  6. #5

    matt40k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    4,377
    Thank Post
    368
    Thanked 637 Times in 519 Posts
    Rep Power
    158
    I don't know, living in the past using cd\dvd (ok virtual cd\dvds, but still)

  7. #6

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,848
    Thank Post
    671
    Thanked 1,383 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Rep Power
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by matt40k View Post
    I don't know, living in the past using cd\dvd (ok virtual cd\dvds, but still)
    How else do you upgrade multiple servers at one site? Don't say solus!

  8. #7

    matt40k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    4,377
    Thank Post
    368
    Thanked 637 Times in 519 Posts
    Rep Power
    158
    You know the ISO is SOLUS v1? SOLUS2 - you install one then batch file the others. SOLUS3 will do multiple no problem.

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Posts
    84
    Thank Post
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivadam View Post
    Yep! It is:-

    <capita download site>

    The Password is on the Release Note - Resource No. 17732. It obviously cannot be posted here!
    Could you email me the release notes as I can't access SupportNet. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by vikpaw; 5th April 2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: security

  10. #9
    Sivadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dronfield - Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,449
    Thank Post
    136
    Thanked 208 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    54
    I just realised that you said Spring 2011! We are now on Spring 2012 Upgrade - v7.144.36!
    And sorry - I cannot send information of that kind to you. If you are a bona fida SIMS user then you can get the info thro' normal channels!!

  11. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Posts
    84
    Thank Post
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivadam View Post
    I just realised that you said Spring 2011! We are now on Spring 2012 Upgrade - v7.144.36!
    And sorry - I cannot send information of that kind to you. If you are a bona fida SIMS user then you can get the info thro' normal channels!!
    What do you mean through normal channels? We're having to rely on STEARsoft for now, does anyone know and could tell (or email) me the password. Thanks in advance

  12. #11

    localzuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Minehead
    Posts
    17,617
    Thank Post
    514
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 1,890 Posts
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerCorrigan View Post
    What do you mean through normal channels? We're having to rely on STEARsoft for now, does anyone know and could tell (or email) me the password. Thanks in advance
    Normal channels:

    SupportNet (if you are a customer, there is no reason you can't sign up as far as I know)
    Your support provider (eg. your Local Authority or Capita helpdesk)

  13. 3 Thanks to localzuk:

    matt40k (9th April 2012), Rawns (11th April 2012), Sivadam (9th April 2012)

  14. #12
    Sivadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dronfield - Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,449
    Thank Post
    136
    Thanked 208 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by localzuk View Post
    Normal channels:
    SupportNet (if you are a customer, there is no reason you can't sign up as far as I know)
    Your support provider (eg. your Local Authority or Capita helpdesk)
    Exactly!
    Each and every bona fida SIMS User can have a SupportNet Account, should they so need it!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. HAP 7.6 - The Handle is invalid on file download
    By InterwebsGuy in forum Home Access Plus+
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 1st November 2011, 08:20 AM
  2. Joomla Download Site Down !!!
    By ICTNUT in forum Web Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th September 2008, 04:28 PM
  3. Converting video files to be used on the web site
    By tosca925 in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28th April 2007, 07:31 AM
  4. software download site
    By Jim_eddu in forum Links
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14th March 2007, 08:59 AM
  5. N2H2 is officially spyware - on a massive scale
    By ICTNUT in forum Educational Software
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22nd November 2005, 10:32 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •