I'm still curious to know why you think MIS suppliers should be banned from sponsoring this forum.
By that logic you should get onto:
- Smoothwall, an internet filtering application, which sponsors the Firewall forum.
- Specops, an OS deployment company, who sponsors the Windows 7 forum.
- Netsupport, an network and classroom support company, who sponsor the network and classroom management forum.
- Meru Networks, a networking company, who sponsor the networks forum.
- Axel Thin Clients, a thin client provider, who sponsor the thin client forum.
... and that's just the ones from the front page who looked vaguely financially interested in the forum they sponsor.
Do you detect a pattern here? You got a lot of complaining to do. Or maybe it would be quicker to investigate the point of sponsorship.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)