+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Hosted SLG Customisation in Technical; Hi there, I was wondering if anyhone here has got Capita to customise their hosted SLG? If so how did ...

Thank Post

Hosted SLG Customisation

Hi there,
    I was wondering if anyhone here has got Capita to customise their hosted SLG? If so how did it go?

I've been having a bit of trouble with them and I wondered if it was me. To be honest what they have actually done looks really good and I am more than happy with it. The problem has been sorting out the little details. With that the process has been a nightmare. For example on a couple of the sections the background to the breadcrumb section was a differnet colour to the acutal page background and other sections of the portal.

I am down to one minor tweek that just needs fixing though the latest design I was sent seems to be a step back as they sent me a screen shot with most of the customisation removed on the whole page to fix one little font colour issue. The time delays whilst they make chnages, then upload them for me to see means that this process has dragged on for months and it's frustrating.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Thank Post
    Ours has been done and its pretty poor. Logged a raft of issues but they never got sorted no doubt I'll have to spend more time chasing again soon.

Thank Post
    No major problems with me. I did have a go with the content editor my self, emailed them my design and a screen shot of our website and asked them to combine the 2 which they did.

Thank Post
    So I think this team do a pretty good job! Please contact me directly if you feel that you have been let down and I will investigate. (I'm at BETT this week though so won't be immediate on a response)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread