+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Exporting assessment manager analysis into a simple document in Technical; hiya We have recently moved to SIMs from a bespoke assessment system platforemd on access and our analysis done through ...

Thank Post

Question Exporting assessment manager analysis into a simple document

hiya
    We have recently moved to SIMs from a bespoke assessment system platforemd on access and our analysis done through excel... We have had 3 report runs and have started the analysis using the Aspect, group, chance and result set analysis tools in AM... however my test middle managers are finding it far too time consuming combing through these different tools and it will add to their workload massively... Is there anyway I can export these analyses to word or excel so that we can email / print these analyses?... the response to date from Capita is no - you can only export the data into excel and then do the anlaysis from there - kinda defeating the oint of doing everything in SIMs- anyone have any ideas???

Thank Post
    I don't really understand what you are trying to do. If you mail me the analysis that your managers are doing I may be able to help.

Thank Post
    Hiya Phil - it won't allow me to email you - as I am a edugeek novice!!! anyways - what we need is a system of exporting the following analyses into word or excel - Group analysis, Aspect analysis, Chance analysis and resultset analysis... this will allow our middle leaders to spend time on what interventions are needed in the classroom, rather than spending time weaving their way through SIMs
    thanks
    Darryl

Thank Post
    Darryl, my email address is Phil.Neal@Capita.CO.UK. If I can show the experts what analysis is being undertaken it may be I can assist.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dveldtman View Post
    Hiya Phil - it won't allow me to email you - as I am a edugeek novice!!! anyways - what we need is a system of exporting the following analyses into word or excel - Group analysis, Aspect analysis, Chance analysis and resultset analysis... this will allow our middle leaders to spend time on what interventions are needed in the classroom, rather than spending time weaving their way through SIMs
    thanks
    Darryl
    get a few more posts under your belt and you'll be good to go. to EG by the way

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread