+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Facility/CMIS - Missing assessments in Technical; Hi everyone, I am having huge problems with assessments in Facility, I already open a ticket on Serco's support site ...

Thank Post

Facility/CMIS - Missing assessments

Hi everyone,
    I am having huge problems with assessments in Facility, I already open a ticket on Serco's support site but as this is a matter of urgency as we are in the middle of writting the term reports, I am posting here as well.

This problem started last week. I've managed to put back all the missing reports but today I am having again problems with missing reports.
    What I found out is that the data in the table STURESCOMM is there but the data on the NSTURESULTS table for some students (therefore for some subjects) is missing. It means that we are missing at random the reference from NSTURESULTS to STURESCOMM.
    Did anyone have this problem before. Any help will be much appreciated. We are using Facility and ePortal version 10.1

Thanks in advance,

Miriam

Thank Post
    Are the complete records missing in the NSTURESULTS table, or is it that the entries are there and the criteria data field is blank / incomplete?

Also - is there any commonality at all in the reports that are missing, all one teacher, all one subject or student, all created at about the same time etc.

Thank Post
    I have seen missing assessments before when printing reports, usually the groupid missing, but not rows missing from one table and not the other.

You could restore a backup of the dataset to an offline copy and have a look at when they went missing, also check the audit trail.

I would check the TG to see if staff have been overwriting each others assessments (shared group), but this shouldn't leave records in comments table.

Try logging in the eportal and checking help | about | I have seen a data server with a different version number to the eportal service.

Thank Post
    Thanks for you prompt response. the whole entries are missing in NSTURESULTS and no I couldn't find anything in common, they are different teachers from different years as well.

Thank Post
    Thanks Banjo, I did restore an old backup and I know when the data started dissapearing, it happened last Thursday and then again yesterday. Last thrusday it was only two teachesr and only two groups (44 records in total) but yesterday I had something like 12 different teachers and 15/20 groups (something like 400 records), plus some of the spring term reports that I had as read/only in ePortal are missing as well.
    Teachers were not overwriting the reports to each other, they were only writing/updating their own reports.
    The dataserver version is the same as ePortal service.
    I will continue checking the logs and re-checking some older backups. Thanks.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread