Does anyone have any Sims Managers job descriptoins i could have a look at please?
- To manage,maintain and develop the school's SIMS database with a view to devoping it to meeet the whole school's needs.
- To consult with the Executive management team of the school regarding the development of the information management systems
- To provide training to those staff required to work with the information management systems.
- To provide other ICT services as required.
- Monitor, assess and evaluate staff development in the use of SIMS
- Maintain records of training given, and where required, ensure appropriate information is maintained in suitable files and are readily available for quick reference.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate personal performance and make adjustments to provide more effective implementation of SIMS and training for staff where necessary.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal development through regular, active participation in professional development activities both formal (school sponsored inset) and informal (e.g. participation in policy development).
- Defend SIMS with all your heart, mind and soul.
- Hold the buck when SIMS fails and make yourself available for ritual public flogging (when appropriate) on at least a half-termly basis.
- Any other task that may be deemed inferior enough for you to be lumbered with.I've edited out all the non SIMSy stuff like maintain the intranet, be a good boy, etc.
Last edited by vikpaw; 17th March 2009 at 11:36 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)