+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, SIMS change requests - Vote please! in Technical; Hello All, Please have a look at my SIMS.net change requests that I have logged on SupportNet http://support.capitaes.co.uk/user/home.asp . All ...

Thank Post

Lightbulb SIMS change requests - Vote please!

Hello All,

Please have a look at my SIMS.net change requests that I have logged on SupportNet http://support.capitaes.co.uk/user/home.asp.

All requests pertain to Assessment Manager 7. If you think any of them are worthwhile and you have a spare minute, please vote for them.

You need to log into SupportNet with your username and password, and the change request page is under the Support>Change Requests menu.

0810-420532 Add custom columns as global extra info in marksheets
    It would be very useful to be able to customise which aspects were available as extra info on all marksheets (like 'reg group', 'year group', etc). For example, all teachers want to know things like raw CAT data, so I it would make life easier if these could be toggled on and off in marksheets

0810-420537 Save customised functions like nested if then else
    I have created a marksheet that is used for tracking pupil progress. I have had to create scores of templates with the same nested if-then-else functions. A lot of time could be save if functions could be saved and recalled (then edited if need be). Even the ability to copy and paste an aspect name in a nested if-then-else query would be useful.

0810-420542 Grade distribution as summary
    Marksheets are often created for SLT analysis. A major process of this analysis is looking at grade distributions. It would be very helpful if grade distribution of columns could be toggled on and off like 'Summary' is currently.

0810-420546 Colour columns at template level.
    It would be very useful to be able to customise marksheets at the the template level (specifically colouring columns). Marksheet owners should then see these colours as default and have the ability to modify the colours if necessary.

0810-420554 Bulk modification of aspects in a template
    It would be very useful to be able to bulk modify aspects in a template. Specifically, being able to select a set of aspects and change the results set (for use after cloning a template). And the ability to select multiple aspects and move them up and down the list (or having a more intuative GUI that allowed aspects to be 'dragged' up and down the list).

Thank you.

Ben

Thank Post
    OK added my votes

In relation to the last change request is there currently any way in SIMS to add a single aspect to a template but with columns for multiple result sets?

I'd like to be able to quickly add several columns, all the same aspect but with different result sets for each.

3. Thanks to Willzzz from:

park_bench (30th October 2008)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
    OK added my votes

In relation to the last change request is there currently any way in SIMS to add a single aspect to a template but with columns for multiple result sets?

I'd like to be able to quickly add several columns, all the same aspect but with different result sets for each.

I can't see a quick way of doing it. You can add the same aspect multiple times with different result sets, but you have to add them one at a time, as far as I can tell.

Thank Post
    I don't know if you have posted this, but there is a change request published for consultation that mirrors what you want.

change request no: 0810-414487

6. Thanks to park_bench from:

Willzzz (30th October 2008)

Thank Post
    Voted. Hope it helps.

8. Thanks to matt40k from:

park_bench (30th October 2008)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread