+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MIS Systems Thread, OCR EXAM RESULTS FAILING in Technical; Even after apply the patch and\or the August release you can still as A BASIC user, with CLASS TEACHER access, ...

Thank Post
    Even after apply the patch and\or the August release you can still as A BASIC user, with CLASS TEACHER access, get the exams results a day earily by running a report within Exam Org.

Thank Post
    We are still unable into our OCR results due to a problem that could or could not be related to base data.

Capita have looked at our installation and can't see anything wrong but apparently a Business Analyst has been assigned but can't put any time on is as "it doesn't look good".

I am having to wait until tomorrow for other exam organiser people to come in to look at our data as there all on holiday today.

CAPITA why let support people charged with looking after exam organiser go on holiday during the two exam period?????

I am not holding out any hope of OCR import successfully on wednesday, this will make us unable to provide information about our school results to media, county etc. NOT GOOD!!

CAPITA Pull your finger out and sort this problem!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by penfold_99 View Post
    We are still unable into our OCR results due to a problem that could or could not be related to base data.

Capita have looked at our installation and can't see anything wrong but apparently a Business Analyst has been assigned but can't put any time on is as "it doesn't look good".

I am having to wait until tomorrow for other exam organiser people to come in to look at our data as there all on holiday today.

CAPITA why let support people charged with looking after exam organiser go on holiday during the two exam period?????

I am not holding out any hope of OCR import successfully on wednesday, this will make us unable to provide information about our school results to media, county etc. NOT GOOD!!

CAPITA Pull your finger out and sort this problem!
    We have successfully been able to import our OCR Results now, the underlying issue was a invalid header in the OCR results file.

This WASN'T a capita issue, I would like to apologise to capita and our LEA support team for the comments made above as they were unjustified given the underlying issue.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12