+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MIS Systems Thread, DfE Data Project in Technical; Well, as a taxpayer, I hope they haven't spent too much of my money on it before deciding to can ...

Thank Post
    Well, as a taxpayer, I hope they haven't spent too much of my money on it before deciding to can it.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipHamlyn View Post
    Well, as a taxpayer, I hope they haven't spent too much of my money on it before deciding to can it.
    Sounds like a FOI coming up...

Thank Post
    RM Education is delighted to announce that its Assessment and Data division yesterday signed a five year agreement with the Department for Education to deliver the School Performance Data Programme (SPDP), which will collect and publish data on school and pupil performance. The agreement is worth a total of £15.6m across two contracts, awarded following a competitive tender.

The SPDP will bring together data that is currently held in different places into a single data warehouse and create a one-stop-shop, with appropriate levels of access, for all data enquiries and information that the Department for Education publishes on school performance.

Under the agreement, RM will be responsible for the secure collection and processing of data from awarding organisations and other stakeholders in a bespoke data warehouse; and for the analytical, portal and publishing services which will make the data available to the general public.

RM has many years of experience processing and analysing high stakes, high volume education data, including delivering the NPD-AAT (National Pupil Database Achievement and Attainment Tables) for the Department for Education. We are delighted to have been entrusted with this new Programme which, by combining ease of access with a broad range of up-to-date statistics, will, we believe, offer unprecedented insights into education in England.
    - See more at: RM Education appointed to deliver Department for Education

Thank Post
    I think that is out-of-date before the project got canned\re-branded\re-scoped - still it's hard to find out for sure as its not easily dated.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12