+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Forecast Grades in Assesment Manager in Technical; Hi I want to get my team to set up a marksheet in SIMS in which teachers put in a ...

Thank Post

Forecast Grades in Assesment Manager

Hi

I want to get my team to set up a marksheet in SIMS in which teachers put in a forecast grade for exams and the teacher can see the student's predicted grade at the same time. Or do we have to create a separate marksheet for entries and forecast then put a read only column in the main teacher assesment marksheet.

Or is there another easier way that you guys do it

Thanks

Thank Post
    You should be able to make marksheets with your internal predicted grades and then the exam marksheets aspects for forecast grades, you easiest way to find out these aspects maybe to generate the exam marksheets and load them in assessment manager to get the right aspects and result sets.

Make sure you have assessment manager setup to show exams (under Tools > Performance > Options i think)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BKGarry View Post
    You should be able to make marksheets with your internal predicted grades and then the exam marksheets aspects for forecast grades, you easiest way to find out these aspects maybe to generate the exam marksheets and load them in assessment manager to get the right aspects and result sets.

Make sure you have assessment manager setup to show exams (under Tools > Performance > Options i think)
    I know I can get the exam aspects into a marksheet but only if I add it as read only. Ideally I want the column as a data entry column so teachers can enter the forecast grade and see the assesment grade at the same time. Hope that makes more sense

Thank Post
    I think our exams officer once said there is an unlock within exams which allows to write and not write to the assessment manager aspects. Does that make sense?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BKGarry View Post
    I think our exams officer once said there is an unlock within exams which allows to write and not write to the assessment manager aspects. Does that make sense?
    Yes it's tools - performance -options to view data from exams and I can lock and unlock seassons within sims examinations as well ( just like loxking a result set in sims).

Not what I need though as I want one single marksheet where you can edit forecast grades and assesment grades at the same time but I have had a look and it doesn't seem possible.

I have created a marksheet though where teachers can add a forecast grade and a seperate one where they can view (but not edit) assesment and forecast grade. Seems like this is the closest to what I ideally want

Thank Post
    Are your predicted grades and forecast grades being held in the same result set? If not, just lock the result set that your predicted grades are in.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread