+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Insight Linking specific student to document in Technical; Hi I know a few people on here use Insight and I am currently talking to their support staff who ...
    Thank Post

Insight Linking specific student to document

Hi

I know a few people on here use Insight and I am currently talking to their support staff who are excellent but wondered if anyone else had an Idea or has used User-defined pages in Insight.

I have been talking to Tasc Software and they have helped us link in our automated web based Progress tracking and Intervention system we have created into Insight using User-defined pages and linking to student no which looks like it will work brilliantly for us, so that students and Parents can see this information.

Just wondered if anyone knew if their was a way of linking a specific document or video in here to specific student using User-defined pages.

Thank Post
    We use InSight but have not toyed with User-Defined pages in the way you describe, but it sounds fantastic if it works :-)
    We tend to use Assessment Individual Reports to generate reports/letters/awards for integration with InSight for whole or specific pupils.

Thank Post
    Yes we use the Assessment Individual Reports based around our SIM's reports which works really well and reduced our printing costs , but have sort of created our own web based analysis system that produces a fair bit of automated analysis for Staff and I just wondered if we could link this into Insight which it looks kike we can pretty easily. Just wondering if it was feasible to link in other documents based on Student No and as you say would be fantastic if it works.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread