Hi All,

We've come across a profile for a member of staff which we are unable to make any changes to. Any other member of staff's account is easily accessible as normal, however this one is completely 'greyed out' - so it's definitely not an issue regarding account permissions.

There were some issues/changes within the B2B Data Exchange/Suspense Processing which we discarded in order to try and remedy the issue, however this did not work and the profile is still locked down. If we tried to accept these changes, SIMS.Net would simply close - producing one of it's famous 'SIMS Fault' screens to which Capita have no information on the fault code (1834-5724-5900) as usual. FYI - The error is:
Code:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.  :  System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
I'm fairly convinced that this error is being thrown simply because the profile is locked down and inaccessible. Has anyone ever come across something like this in the past? And if so, can you please let me know how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance!

-Spizzy