+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Dinnermoney in Technical; One of my schools has just purchased the dinnermoney add on? I have been forwarded a email with a zip ...

Thank Post

Dinnermoney

One of my schools has just purchased the dinnermoney add on?
    I have been forwarded a email with a zip file with some patches in it?
    The sims in the school in installed on one computer (pc) then linked to by 3 other computers.
    I never touch Sims as I know how important all that data is, we get the council team to come out and sort it.
    Is this something we should get them out to do i.e its more complicated then just adding a licence key

Thank Post
    It's just a database patch that enables some menu options, Capita send it to you on a CD normally, if you've got it via the LA they normally authorise it via SOLUS and apply it like any other patch \ SIMS upgrade. If they do it, get them to do it. Hopefully you've got it via the LA as they normally bundle training with it as setting it up, although straight forward enough, if it's not setup correctly from day 1, you can have problems down the line.

-28° 31' 48.89", +28° 25' 37.42" ... if only.
    Thank Post
    Yes, get someone who knows what they are doing to set this up. It will save a lot of problems in the future. Users will need the correct access in SIMS.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information