+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Padlock in integris in Technical; someone from the office collared me today to say her computer had "locked up" in intregris witch it quite litilary ...

Thank Post

Padlock in integris

someone from the office collared me today to say her computer had "locked up" in intregris witch it quite litilary had, instread of the cursor there was a little padlock, and you could not do anything with the program, you could go though file ect but not click anything,.

i am assuming this happens when the program is left open and unatended for a period of time( she told me she went away to the kitchen and it was like that when she returned, this is the 1st time i have seen this so im not sure if im right or wrong.

i got rid of it by ending the task and opening the program again but there must be an easyer way? is there a key combination that brings the password box back up? just so i can tell the lady for futre referance

cheers Dave.

Thank Post

Re: Padlock in integris

it was a dodgy switch, making the connection between the main integris machine and the other one causing this problem if anyone comes across it in futre

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread