+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Solus3 - Critical target version error in Technical; Hi, We have a new install of Solus3 (3.5.20) (on a new server) which is throwing an error when deploying ...

Thank Post

Solus3 - Critical target version error

Hi,

We have a new install of Solus3 (3.5.20) (on a new server) which is throwing an error when deploying a SIMS update.

Critical Target Version Error
    There are targets in this deployment plan which are critical and have no version information, please check that all credentials have been correctly entered

Checking 'Targets to be deployed to' indicates that SIMS Database target version is 0.0.0.0
    Also the workstation that I want to deploy SIMS onto isnt showing here as expected

SIMS runs on the new server and reports v7.150 build 22 (Database build 3.61.873)

I've checked the credentials again and again, but cant see what I've missed.

Anyone with any ideas? Thanks

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    When you say SIMS runs on the new server, do you mean you've recently moved it to a new server?

If you have, have you updated your deployment environment to reflect the correct paths and server name of the SIMS database with Solus3? (I know it's probably a stupid question) - The other thing to possibly try would be to within your Agent list, select your SIMS server and do a Get Target Version and see if it pulls the correct version into Solus3.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cache View Post
    When you say SIMS runs on the new server, do you mean you've recently moved it to a new server?

If you have, have you updated your deployment environment to reflect the correct paths and server name of the SIMS database with Solus3? (I know it's probably a stupid question) - The other thing to possibly try would be to within your Agent list, select your SIMS server and do a Get Target Version and see if it pulls the correct version into Solus3.
    Thanks for the response Cache, Yes its a new server. Yes, deployment environment updated and have already tried Get Target Version but still no go.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread