+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Creating Subject Conduct reports in Sims Behaviour Management in Technical; Hi We use sims to create group report on behaviour for all form groups, but i've been asked to do ...

Thank Post

Creating Subject Conduct reports in Sims Behaviour Management

Hi

We use sims to create group report on behaviour for all form groups, but i've been asked to do the same per subject - is this possible?

Has anyone done this with as little manipulation (zero) as possible.

I can create reports listing the behaviours/achievements with subjects, then use a pivot table to separate them into subjects, but its not as neat and involves quite a bit of time, compared to the form group ones which print very simply at the touch of a button each night.

thanks

Thank Post
    I think that the home page widgets will do what you want for forms and subjects. No need to print anything.

Thank Post
    Phil is right, the home page widgets do this, but of course that's not going to work for a lot of people, as they want paper.
    @ieuanprice - if you add Conduct Information to your report, filter by Achievement, and subject, or behavior and subject, you can do this.

I have reports for unresolved incidents, as well as a couple special departments that are set up with this kind of filter - only thing is it will only pull in achievement/behavior incidents that have been assigned from the register, or if a teacher has actually populated the subject from add behavior/add achievement screen.

and if the behavior incident was generated by the teacher putting a student straight into detention you won't have any of the info.

when I did my unresolved incidents report I built it for one house/subject, and then just duplicated it over and over changing the house/department - the first report took probably 10 minutes to design, the rest were done in about 1-2 minutes each.

Thank Post
    Thanks, I've been playing around and have created a report based on class and used a subject filter, fortunately nearly all incidences are recorded using the register so we're ok on that.

Thanks for your help

Thank Post
    What am I missing on the widget configuration? I can't see an option to select subject in the conduct summary.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,383 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCoastSaint View Post
    What am I missing on the widget configuration? I can't see an option to select subject in the conduct summary.
    I didnt think it was possible either. My HoDs have been asking for this for yonks. I just make them run a report.

Thank Post
    As an option in the widget would be fantastic for subject leaders, maybe it'll come in the future......

Thank Post
    yeah, sorry, I forgot how I set ours up, but I have them for senior tutors, sixth form, and reg groups, not subjects.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information