+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, SIMS Learning Gateway kicking staff out in Technical; In the last couple of weeks we have been experiencing issues with SLG whereby when staff have filled in the ...

Thank Post

SIMS Learning Gateway kicking staff out

In the last couple of weeks we have been experiencing issues with SLG whereby when staff have filled in the attendance register or mark sheet, click save they are kicked out of SLG and taken back to the login screen.

I have made sure that they are all selecting Private on the login screen, which should allow them to stay logged in for at least 300 minutes. I have contacted CAPITA and they claimed the it was a timeout issue with our ISP, seemed to strange to me but I still contacted SWGFL. SWGFL said it wasn't anything to do with them and that it was application error. They gave me some advice and said I should update IE or try a different browser. So I installed Firefox on a staff laptop and asked them to try it, that was this morning. At 3pm the member of staff came in and said that in the last lesson they were kicked out of SLG 4/5 times.

We have a hosted solution of SIMS Learning Gateway, but SIMS is running on a server which is about 4 years old, with server 2003 installed

I'm wondering if this is something to do with the spring update, I installed it late. On Monday I was going to also try removing the last few filtering rules I entered over the last few weeks.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? Any advice would be very appreciated, as I am getting greyer by the day with this.
    Last edited by sadams1980; 7th June 2013 at 10:29 PM.

Thank Post
    Just had Capita dial in, so that I could re-create the issue for them and they could see it happen. But as you probably guessed everything worked perfect no problems at all. Its like these systems do it on purpose.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread