+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, SCOMIS in Technical; I have two primary schools who are looking to move to hosted SIMS off site. We are 95% going with ...
    Thank Post

SCOMIS

I have two primary schools who are looking to move to hosted SIMS off site. We are 95% going with SCOMIS, but wanted to know if anyone uses them and what the service is like.

Cheers!

Thank Post
    Hello, i have been trying to secure the support services of Scomis for a couple of years now, but being from a different county, and not being an Academy has meant that we had a lot of obstacles preventing this being a seamless process.

I can't tell you what it is like to be supported day to day by scomis, but i have called on their expertise after exhausting the support offered from our LEA and they were fantastic. This is even more impressive if were to tell you that the call i made was about a SIMS SQL migration failure that we were expereincing in the middle of the summer holidays! Capita has refused to take my call, my LEA support were on their summer break, and ScoMis resolved the situation, when they had no need to do so.

I have kept in touch ever since, have visited their premises and attended two training days, all were excellent!
    Last edited by steele_uk; 24th April 2013 at 03:16 PM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Strong advocate of Scomis here. I know all the team very well, and im fairly sure there are a number of their staff on here. It's great to see a LA support unit doing so well and now punching outside their patch. Oh, and in case you didn't know...they were nominated for a BETT Award too.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information