+ Post New Thread
MIS Systems Thread, Automatically generating report for classes with assessment data in Technical; I have been running reports on SIMS using commandreporter.exe and feeding the results into excel which automatically (using scheduled tasks) ...

Thank Post

Automatically generating report for classes with assessment data

I have been running reports on SIMS using commandreporter.exe and feeding the results into excel which automatically (using scheduled tasks) updates based on the new data. I would like to do the same with the classes that I teach to give me an up-to-date spreadsheet with all their assessment data on it. I realise that I can get this information from our pupil tracking sheets but I would like control over the data I get and of course I want it to update automatically.

My problem is that I don't know where in the report designer I can find the assessment data. I have tried 'assessment results'>'results' but I can't seem to find the variable that has my data stored in it. I'm specifically looking for 'Y7 Collection 1 Grade'.

I would like the resulting file to look something like this:

Surname Forename Y7 Collection 1 Grade

Bloggs Joe 4b

I'm really sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, I have looked but I cant find it. I'd really appreciate if someone would point me towards the solution if it has.

Any ideas?

James

Thank Post
    You would need to design a report with a student focus, then choose Assessment as a sub report where you can specify aspect name & result set.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread